The next generation in total cloud backup for business.
Managed Secure Backup Combines Bare Metal Backup and Recovery with Exchange Granular Backup and Recovery.
Managed Secure Backup offers ideal backup and security features for Small businesses. Your backups will be fast, safe, and reliable.
Managed Secure Backup for Business offers the following features
- Bare metal backup and recovery for Exchange, SQL, Sharepoint, and more (optional)
- Native backup and recovery for Exchange 2010 servers
- Exchange Granular Recovery allows you to backup and recover by mailbox and by message
- Backup and recover laptops, workstations, fileservers, and files and folders.
- Military-grade encryption – three-tiers of protection for your business data
- Send transactionally consistent bare metal images of your backups to the cloud
Managed Secure Backup provides military-grade backup security.
Managed Secure Backup sends your backups safely to the cloud.
Managed Secure Backup boasts these security features:
- Data is encrypted locally (with Ultrasafe), in transit, and at rest in the data center
- Backup to your choice of data centers in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, or South Africa
In addition to high level security, Managed Secure Backup enables compliance with the following:
- SAS 70 Type II (Sarbanes-Oxley)
- SSAE 16
- US EU Safe Harbor
Flexibility and Value are Standard with Managed Secure Backup.
Carolina Help Desk Computing doesn’t limit you in the way that many cloud backup providers do – we believe that your cloud space is yours and should be used however you like.
Managed Secure Backup – The next generation in total cloud backup for business.
- Purchasing cloud space with Managed Secure Backup means that you can use it however you like – your server
- cloud space doesn’t have to be used with a server, it can still be used for file and folder and fileservers too.
- Mobility – Managed Secure Backup allows you to view, share, and access your backups from anywhere, with any device with a web browser.
- Multi-destination backup – Use Managed Secure Backup to backup your local data to any destination, anywhere. Including external hard drives.
Remote monitoring, management and control – Managed Secure Backup has the ability to monitor and manage your account remotely. Rest easy knowing that we have the ability to schedule your backups and apply remote backup policies at any time of day, keeping your data safe 24/7.
Our Dashboard allows us to do the following remotely, on the fly:
- Create new accounts
- Modify account details and storage quotas
- Assign bare metal backup licenses, if needed
- Create or modify remote backup policies to apply to your account
- Report on your backups and their succes